DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as head coach for the women’s intercollegiate volleyball program.
- Recruit and recommend the acceptance of prospective athletics.
- Supervise practice sessions according to scheduled times.
- Responsible for and commitment to the teaching and development of volleyball skills to student-athletes that promotes diversity and inclusion within the program and on campus.
- Make the necessary arrangements for traveling to scheduled intercollegiate events.
- Schedule, in conjunction with the Athletic Director, all intercollegiate events for the volleyball season with as little of class time missed as possible within NJCAA and Region IX guidelines.
- Monitor academic progress of student-athletes including having study tables and securing tutors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver License.
The College does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, color, age, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, religion, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.