The Head Women's Volleyball head Coach, under the direction of the Director of Athletics, assumes all the responsibilities of coaching the sport of Volleyball. The responsibilities are grounded on the principle of student first, athlete second. The Coach is responsible for teaching the student/athlete how to be a good person. The vehicle is Volleyball.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting student/athletes to attend Quinsigamond Community College by working with High School Athletic Programs in conjunction with our Admissions Office.
- Actively enhancing a positive image of Quinsigamond Community College.
- Informing student/athletes on the aims, purposes, and values of the Volleyball Program.
- Acquainting the student with the NJCAA, MCCAC, and NCAA rules that govern the sport.
- Offering academic guidance and assistance to student/athletes throughout the students' career at Quinsigamond Community College.
- Using sound and ethical teaching techniques in preparation for games and practices.
- Assisting in placing student/athletes into four-year colleges after their Quinsigamond Community College career.
- College playing experience.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Experience in care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Fundraising experience.
- Data Input experience.