Goshen College seeks applicants for the position of Head Women’s Volleyball Coach. The
coaching responsibilities will include the management of all facets of the women’s volleyball
program, including program administration, recruitment, retention and student-athlete
- Oversees program administration, including student-athlete development, retention, and academics.
- Develops and manages team budget.
- Participating and assisting with fundraising responsibilities.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes to a highly selective institution.
- Ability to schedule, organize and conduct competitions, team travel, and weekly practice sessions.
- Maintaining compliance with Goshen College, NAIA, Crossroads League conference rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience of volleyball coaching experience preferably at the college/university level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills, techniques.