Lawrence University openly invites applications for the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach. The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach is primarily responsible for the successful development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the women’s volleyball program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and retain student-athletes compatible with Lawrence University’s mission and the specific goals of the women’s volleyball program.
- Monitor student-athlete academic performance and implement team, athletics department, and University measures to support their academic performance.
- Advise student-athletes and staff of applicable NCAA, Midwest Conference, and University rules, regulations, and policies, and ensure compliance of such regulations.
- Work within the budgetary guidelines established by the Director of Athletics.
- Evaluate the performance of and assist in the development of the assistant coaches.
- Assist the Athletic Performance Coach in developing pre-season, in-season. and off-season training and conditioning programs for the women’s volleyball team.
- Work with the Athletic Training Staff to ensure student-athletes receive proper medical and physical training services.
- Work with the Athletics Director on the selection and scheduling of team contests.
- 3-5 years of successful coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Established recruiting based with experience working with Division III student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.