DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for an elite student-athlete experience with a foundation of empathy, student-athlete development, program management, and successful coaching volleyball student-athletes.
- Scheduling, recruiting, equipment management, and strict adherence to all NCAA by-laws and conference regulations.
- Ensure adherence with institutional compliance rules, policies, and procedures, as well as ethical standards of behavior.
- Ensure satisfactory academic performance of student-athletes – with knowledge of APR and GSR/eligibility standards.
- Ensure the physical, emotional, and social well-being of student-athletes, including issues related to gender, ethnic diversity, and sexual orientation.
- Effectively manage the program’s budget and staff; coordinate support services and appropriate public relations and promotional activities necessary for program success.
- Establish and maintain effective interactions with the university community, administrators, alumni, donors, media, and regional communities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful college coaching experience in volleyball.
- 3 years of collegiate coaching experience at a Division I as a head coach or assistant.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.