Western New England University invites applications for a Head Coach for our NCAA DIII Women's Volleyball program.
- Recruiting and retaining student-athletes.
- Practice, game planning, and execution.
- Coordinating technical, tactical, and fitness/conditioning training sessions.
- Scouting opponents.
- Supervising coaching staff.
- Engaging in the planning and coordination of student-athlete development initiatives including academic progress monitoring, study halls, and leadership development programs.
- Assuring program is in compliance with all Departmental, University, and NCAA rules, regulations, and policies.
- Participating in oversight of equipment distribution and return.
- Developing and implementing fundraising initiatives at program level and assisting with fundraising at the department and University level.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s in an associated field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years University/College coaching experience preferred.