- Recruit, train, and coach members of the women’s volleyball program.
- Develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide for individual and team development.
- Assist in scheduling games and facilities for practice.
- Organize and schedule road trips.
- Ensure the proper care and maintenance of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Coordinate the development and promotion of the women’s volleyball program by communicating with the news media and various clubs and organizations.
- Assign duties to assistant coaches as necessary.
- Establish and maintain standards of behavior and provide proper student-athlete supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience coaching at the high school or college level.
- Valid unencumbered drivers license.