Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting student/athletes to attend Quinsigamond Community College by working with High School Athletic Programs in conjunction with our Admissions Office.
- Actively enhancing a positive image of Quinsigamond Community College.
- Informing student/athletes on the aims, purposes, and values of the Volleyball Program.
- Acquainting the student with the NJCAA, MCCAC, and NCAA rules that govern the sport.
- Offering academic guidance and assistance to student/athletes throughout the students' career at Quinsigamond Community College.
- Using sound and ethical teaching techniques in preparation for games and practices.
- Assisting in placing student/athletes into four-year colleges after their Quinsigamond Community College career.
- Conducting all activities within the rules and regulations of Quinsigamond Community College, the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference, and the National Junior College Athletic Association.
- Maintaining professional conduct with team members and Assistant Coaches in practice and games.
- Preparing, organizing, and supervising all practice and game situations.
- Monitoring the annual budget for the Volleyball program.
- Associates degree or appropriate community college coaching experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Valid state driver's license.
Quinsigamond Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies.