Responsible for coordinating entire high school wrestling program, including instruction and training in all aspects of the sport. Responsible for all equipment, uniforms, and paperwork related to athletic eligibility. Must maintain open communication with athletes, parents, athletic director, and Booster Club.
- Experience coaching high school level or higher wrestling preferred.
- Knowledge of fundamentals and techniques.
- ASEP/NFHS and various other required certifications or ability to become certified.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and matches.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education programs.