- Supervises the High School Wrestling program in total; practices, matches, tournaments (when applicable).
- Administer High School Wrestling in an efficient and professional manner.
- Collaborate with community partners in the development of a comprehensive K-12 youth program.
- Monitors and supports academic needs of individual students.
- Check player grades.
- Download and breakdown player film.
- Submit statistics to media.
- Practice conditioning.
- Scout other teams.
- Clearly communicate with coaches/families regarding practice times, site, etc.
- Communicate with parents as necessary regarding athletics and athletic issues.
- Head coaching experience preferred
- Is knowledgeable of OHSAA and CCSD guidelines and regulations.
- Is knowledgeable in game administration, scheduling, securing officials, etc.
- Able to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends.
- Able to work with administrators, coaches, officials, parents and student athletes in a positive manner.
- State of Ohio Pupil Activity Permit.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.