- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Trenton High School - Chambers
- Closing Date:
POSITION: Head Wrestling Coach
LOCATION: Trenton High School Chambers
1. Presently employed by the Trenton Board of Education as a teacher under contract, preferred, not required.
2. In the absence of an in-district candidate, the district will interview candidates with a minimum of a substitute certificate.
3. Knowledge, background in, and ability to teach the particular sport/activity.
4. Experience in coaching the particular/sport activity.
1. Serves as the coach for the particular sporting activity.
2. Provides instruction or assists with giving instructions in the locker room on the day of the contest.
3. Ensures that students meet all eligibility requirements of both the NJSIAA, state and board of education.
4. Monitors the student participants academic and school discipline records; ensuring that students who are failing or are suspended do not participate in the contest of the day.
5. Provides motivational activities to ensure that students not only reach their athletic potential, but also their academic potential as well.
6. Responsible for ensuring that all insurance, health forms, equipment requirements are met.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: November 27, 2023– March 3,2024
SALARY: In accordance with TEA Contract