- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university Preferred: Advanced degree(s)
- Experience, Skill and Certification: Valid Georgia Teaching Certificate in the assigned teaching field Health and Physical Education P-12.
- Interacts in a professional manner with students and parents.
- Is available to students and parents for conferences according to district policies.
- Facilitates home-school communication by such means as holding conferences, telephoning, and sending written communications.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Works cooperatively with school administrators, special support personnel, colleagues, and parents.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulations concerning student conduct and discipline.