An instructor in this position will conduct college courses in the Health and Physical Education curriculum. This individual must possess the knowledge and skills to teach and supervise students in classroom and lab settings. He/She will strive to promote the safety, health and well-being of the students, employees and guests of the College.
- Teach all levels of Health and Physical Education courses as assigned. Courses may be online, hybrid, or traditional, may be scheduled in 4 week, 8 week or 16 week formats, and may be offered during weekdays, evenings or Saturdays.
- Supervise students in the classroom, laboratory, and other environments on or off campus as assigned (some off-campus teaching may be required).
- Develop, prepare and deliver course materials and activities for each course assigned.
- Develop and advance new innovative techniques and technology for instruction in Health and Physical Education.
- Participate in assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation activities to improve the instructional quality.
- Master’s Degree in Health and Physical Education or 18 graduate hours in related field.
- Current Adult First Aid and CPR certification.