Examples of Duties:
- Oversee the development, implementation, maintenance, and review of curriculum, syllabi and courses; ensure curriculum meets the needs of the students.
- Act as an instructor for classes within the assigned division; prepare comprehensive curriculum; prepare, proctor, and grade tests; prepare instructional materials and aids.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of students.
- Adhere to College policies.
- Attend and participate in Division meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching in the field at the collegiate level in Health and Wellness, Physical Education and Health and Fitness Science.
- Strong scholarship and evidence of continued academic growth. Is proficient in curriculum design, program administration, evaluation, instruction, and academic advising.
- Experience with instructional technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs.