The material contained herein is subject to change. All open positions offered by the DeKalb County School District are subject to specific job requirements. The DeKalb County School District is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Teaches grade relevant, subject matter specific and mandated curriculum.
- Prepares lesson plans, instructional aids, and supplemental teaching materials.
- Assesses, documents and prepares reports such as achievement progress, grade and classroom performance, and attendance.
- Participates in student development and achievement related conferences with parents, students, counselors, teachers, principal, and/or administrators.
- Performs general instruction coordination duties such as ordering materials, attending meetings, and engaging in various forms or correspondence.
- Attends professional learning sessions and/or required conferences.
- Bachelor's degree from a Professional Standards Commission approved accredited college or university in relevant educational field required.
- Valid Professional Standards Commission approved certificate in appropriate educational field at level T-4 or above required.
- Valid Professional Standards Commission approved subject-specific endorsements required.