Intermediate Teachers/Teacher-Health and PE
Wunderlich Intermediate (43)
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in education or related field.
• Valid Texas teaching certificate for subject and level assigned.
• ESL Certification required for elementary teachers, special education teachers, and secondary ELA teachers.
• Elementary Art, Music, and PE positions require specific certification in corresponding subject area.
• Applicants going through an Alternative Certification plan must show proof of a Statement of Eligibility indicating all subject
tests have been passed and ACP requirements completed. ACP candidates must secure their standard certificate upon
completion of their first year of teaching.
• May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions during portions of work day.
• Needs to move about inside the classroom or campus to monitor students as necessary.
• Maintain emotional control under stress.
• Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
• Frequent moving of small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment. • Occasional required lifting up to 25 pounds.
• Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules of others on short-term basis.
• Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
• Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit.
The Klein Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex in the educational programs or activities which it operates and is an equal opportunity employer.