- Daily instruction of students.
- Creation and implementation of daily and weekly lesson plans.
- Supervision of assigned support staff.
- Participation in IEP preparation and creation.
- Administration of student educational assessments.
- Behavior management, crisis intervention.
- Participation in multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Therapeutic support in classrooms and milieu when not directly teaching.
- Other duties as assigned.
- (Required) RI Certification as a teacher of physical and health education.
- (Preferred) RIDE endorsement in Adaptive Physical Education.
- (Preferred) Experience with ED/BD children.
- (Preferred) Computer literacy.