- Assesses the skill level of students and aligns classroom goals and activities to established state and local standards.
- Provides instruction in respective subject area.
- Provides students with instruction emphasizing real life applications and simulations.
- Teaches inquiry techniques that encourage experimentation and alternative approaches to problem solving.
- Provides technical expertise in the use of tools, materials, processes and applications of technology, including pertinent software applications.
- Provides students with learning experiences requiring them to demonstrate comprehension of concepts and the ability to use technological resources in developing solutions to problems.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Instructional Certificate in respective grade level, and endorsements in respective subject area.
- Presentation of an original, signed letter from the Certification Officer of an accredited college or university verifying current enrollment in an approved certification program in order to be eligible for an Emergency Permit.