ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the current health curriculum for grades 8, 9, 10.
- Teaching a variety of PE courses for all fitness and skill levels in grades 8-12.
- Daily upkeep, including set-up and break-down, of equipment in gymnasiums and other PE spaces.
- Daily advisory/homeroom attendance.
- Plan and implement effective standards-based units and lesson plans.
- Assess the learning of students in a way that ensures student growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues and building/district administration to ensure quality instruction/programming for all students.
- Communicate effectively with parents/families and community members.
- Physical Education 5-12.
- Health/Family and Consumer Sciences, all grades.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.