- Previous experience playing and/or coaching Soccer at the high school level or higher
- First Aid & CPR certification.
- Maine Department of Education valid fingerprinting and CHRC approval.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Principles Certification.
- NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Certification.
- NFHS Concussion in Sport Certification.
- Follow and implement all rules and policies within the school & athletic handbooks.
- Help Varsity Head coach w/ Equipment inventory & management.
- Communicate travel arrangement & schedule with Athletic Department staff.
- Implement school athletic Code of Conduct.
- Make sure roster and students comply with AD’s office.
- Ensure athletic participation fee payment by athletes in conjunction with AD’s office.
- Help in the distribution of team rosters, contest schedules and descriptions of contest locations to all players and parents.