The Assistant Principal assists the principal in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, supervise, and evaluate a creative school program. To accomplish these tasks, the Assistant Principal works closely with the community, staff, and administration of U.S.D. No. 413.
- Three years certified experience.
- Current Kansas State Teaching Certificate and required Administrators Certificate on file in Central Office (after employment offer is made).
- Health and inoculation certificate on file in the Central Office (after employment offer is made).
- Desire to continue career improvement.
- Assist in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, supervise and evaluate a creative school program.
- Assist in establishing an optimal learning environment within the school.
- Ensure that all school programs and activities conform to district guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with community organizations.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Support the value of an education.