- High School graduate or GED certificate..
- Prior coaching experience – preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Possess a valid driver license.
- Ability to communicate with staff and parents clearly and effectively
- Meet department and W.I.A.A coaching standards.
- Plan and execute or assist with the process for all team practices.
- Supervise players and volunteers at all team events (games, practices, road trips, meetings, etc.)
- Provide basic medical treatment for non-life threatening injuries. Be able to .execute emergency plan for athletic facilities
- Attend Athletic Department coaches training.
- Keep current with district and W.I.A.A rules and regulations.
- Work collaboratively to ensure athletic program is aligned with the vision and philosophy of the head coach and athletic director.
- Post-season collection of all issued equipment, med kits, keys and uniforms for inventory.
- Post-season debriefing / evaluation.
The Cle Elum-Roslyn School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.