PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise all athletes and managers while at practice or competition.
- Instruct the sport of wrestling to the student athletes.
- Mentor student athletes as needed.
- Produce and plan the practices for the wrestling team.
- Conduct scouting of wrestling team opponents.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
- High school diploma is necessary.
- Knowledge of PIAA rules is required.
- Submission of pre-employment medical examination (Section 148 of the Pennsylvania School Code).
- Must have knowledge of the theories of wrestling.
- (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability or disabilities to perform the primary duties and responsibilities of the job.)
Pottsgrove School District is an equal Opportunity Employment