- Coach all practice sessions and all scheduled games.
- Supervise students continuously while on duty and require students to behave appropriately.
- Distribute, collect and inventory the equipment.
- Assist with maintaining the locker room facilities.
- Assist with recordkeeping and the presentation of awards to the athletes.
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with students, staff, parents and community members.
- Serve as a role model for student athletes in the promotion and practice of sportsmanship, ethical principles and responsible behavior.
- Observe all safety and health regulations of the school district.
- Pupil Activity Supervisor Validation.
- Ohio teaching certificate/license preferred.
- CPR certification with mandatory annual review.
- Potential exposure to blood or other body fluids.
- Regular exposure to hazardous athletic equipment.
- Close proximity to people running.
- Potential exposure to unruly people.