- Organizing practices and games.
- Monitoring the academic progress of student athletes throughout the school year.
- Include issuing and collecting uniforms.
- Providing an orientation of a sound program to all student athlete participants.
- Communicating with coaches and athletic director on the progression of the student athletes and the team.
- Realizing the athlete is a student first; academics have priority over athletics.
- Being on time to all scheduled athletic events.
- Practicing with a plan and purpose.
- Training each student-athlete to become in the best physical condition as possible.
- Putting the team first, and the individual second.
- Staying with the team, at all times, until the last student-athlete and their parents/guardians.
THE MUST HAVES:
- 0-3 years of coaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of specific sport including rules, terminology, etc.
THE BONUS POINTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year educational institution.
- Continued Education in specific sport.
- Coached specific sport.
- Experience working with kids.
YES Prep is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or parenthood.