STRIVE Prep is a Denver-based community of public charter schools that challenges every student to strive for college and thrive throughout life by helping them to discover and develop the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to succeed in college and beyond.
- Experience preferred, demonstrable understanding of the sport seeking to coach.
- STRIVE Prep employee preferred, but not required.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Registered with CHSAA and all required paperwork complete.
- Accept and implement co-curricular philosophy of the school.
- Follow program norms, policy, and expectations for players and families.
- Direct assigned lower level teams within the program in accordance with program philosophy.
- Attend and assist during preseason parent meetings.
- Follows the rules and regulations of the school and league of participation.
- Attends mandatory preseason rules meetings.
- Time sensitive communication with the Athletic Department as needed.
- Utilize provided development opportunities provided by the Athletic Department.
- Support with scheduled team sessions.
- Supervise and be responsible for the inventory associated with your program (i.e. equipment, jerseys, etc.)