This coach will possess high ethical and moral standards and be able to work under the guidelines and policies set forth by the North Marion School District, North Marion High School and Athletic Department, and OSAA. The candidate should be an excellent role model for high school student athletes, establish rapport with players, teach the fundamentals and strategy of their sport and be supportive of relationships between athletes and all North Marion School District staff. The chosen applicant will oversee all aspects of their high school sports program.
- Hold or ability to acquire ASEP/NFHS, concussion, and steroid training
- Must complete all online safety trainings required by District
- Ability to effectively communicate with administration, teaching staff, community members, parents and student athletes.
- Must demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Will coach individual participants in the skills and disposition necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or District patrons.
- The ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Successful completion of background check.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred (bilingual is defined as fluency in reading, writing and speaking two languages.)
- Previous successful Head Coach experience preferred, or minimum of 3 years as an assistant coach.
North Marion School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.