- Instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for students to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Provide instruction to students that will lead to the formation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and self-confidence.
- Ensure the implementation of WIAA athletic policies by all staff involved in the sports program.
- Train and inform assistant coaches and encourage professional growth by encouraging clinic attendance according to WIAA policy.
- Delegate specific duties; supervise implementation, and at season’s end, analyze staff effectiveness and evaluate all assistants.
- Oversee equipment inventory, repair, ordering, and management.
- Establish dialogue with parents and students to address issues and/or concerns.
- Thorough knowledge of all athletic policies approved by the WIAA.
- Prior successful coach experience in tennis.
- Reputable background working with youth.
- Able to pass Washington State background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Cascade Christian is an equal opportunity employer, with the right to prefer employees and prospective employees on the basis of religions and other exemptions applicable to religious institutions. Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by the employment process including the completion of a background check which includes criminal history. The successful candidate will be asked to sign a statement of faith.