- Certified/Licensed Teacher preferred.
- Experience in coaching High School Basketball, Boys or Girls.
- Head or Assistant coach experience preferred at middle or high school level.
- Personal experience in the sport to be coached preferred.
- Certificate(s), licenses(s) or other legal credential(s) required by CHSAA and Deer Trail 26J.
- Safety training in the sport.
- Successful experience in record keeping and inventory procedures.
- Strong, positive human relations and communication skills.
- Philosophy which encourages individual growth and teamwork.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Coaching Assignment is for the 2022-2023 season, possible off-season activities as applicable.
- All contracts/agreements for employment of personnel shall be subject to the approval of the BOE.
- No smoking is allowed in any Deer Trail 26J School District buildings.
- Selected applicant must comply with the District's Drug-Free Workplace policy.
Deer Trail 26J does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to treatment or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates.