This position is an extra duty position whose hours and specific duties/responsibilities and work schedules are varied
categorically. The Athletic Directors/High School Principal may be contacted regarding the assignment.
1. Requires a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
2. Athletic Coaching certification as required by the AIA through the Arizona Department of Education
3. Valid NFHS Coaching Certification
4. Requires knowledge and application skills for specific duty assignment.
5. Individual must be able to coordinate and/or develop assigned projects or activities as directed and be
able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with students, staff, and community.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
The Globe Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs and activities. The Superintendent has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination