- Attend all practices and games.
- Ensure the safety of all participants in practice and at games.
- Adhere to the district athletic policies and eligibility process.
- Communicate and work with Athletic Director as needed.
- Develop and implement practice plans in order to maximize time and player development.
- Communicate with parents regarding rules and expectations of practices and activities
- Adhere to Weld RE-9 District and CHSAA policies.
- Attend CHSAA and league meetings.
- Hire and work with assistant coaching staff.
- Communicate with all stakeholders as needed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required and candidate must pass a fingerprint background check as a condition of employment.
- Upon hiring, the candidate must complete CHSAA testing as well as mandatory CHSAA courses and CPR/First Aid training.