Seaside High School is seeking a team-oriented professional who will administer the pilot season of girls flag football under the leadership of the Athletic Director. Responsibilities will include the development, implementation and fiscal control of the flag football budget; direct involvement with the promotion of the program; supervising and disciplining players during practices and games; and additional duties as may be assigned.
- Football experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Criminal history clearance (background check and HB 2062).
- CPR and First Aid certified.
- NFHS Coaching Education certified.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows and maintains knowledge of District policy(ies) and procedures relevant to this position.
- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement.
- Plans and sets-up activities, practices and contests.
- Develops appropriate training programs and practice schedules.
- Insures a certified coach is present at all practices and games.
- Ensures that proper storage, maintenance and inventory of all athletic equipment and uniforms is adhered to.
- Travels and supervises student athletes on the team bus both to and from games.
- Adheres to all financial policies of the District in regard to collection and disbursement of money, expenses, and receipts.
- Maintains necessary records and completes required paperwork in a specified time and manner.
- Enforces discipline policies and emphasizes sportsmanship and healthy lifestyles.
- Supervises students in locker rooms at home and away games/meets and ensures appropriate behavior.