Performs professional level duties under minimal supervision to instruct students in accordance with state and district curricular standards and policies pertaining to education of students.
Essential Job Functions:
- Teaches via the inclusive model and provides effective instruction in support of the classroom teacher.
- Provides supplemental instruction.
- Provides remedial instruction as needed.
- Conduct student assessment to determine remedial/supplemental needs of the students.
- Familiar with and able to conduct multiple assessments.
Other performance Measures:
- Good people skills are essential to the successful performance of the job.
- Following safety guidelines and policies are critical to the safety of the teacher, other staff and students.
- Adherence to district dress standards, proper attendance/leave policies, and other work habits are important to maintaining discipline and respect in an environment conducive to learning.
- Creativity, initiative and effective problem solving are important to delivering instruction in accordance with the Oklahoma Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Model and other state and district standards.