- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- 3 years High School Coaching Experience preferred.
- Can demonstrate the implementation of an offensive/defensive scheme.
- Can demonstrate the implementation of a strength and conditioning program.
- The coach is committed to the values of education, family and maintain integrity and diversity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directs and supervises daily organized practice sessions during the regulated season; to include seasonal goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively with parents, other coaches, staff, and support programs.
- Assists the Athletic Director in maintaining the care for athletic facilities and aid in preparation of the facilities for athletic competition.
- Assists Athletic Director in purchasing equipment, supplies and uniforms for the particular sport.
- Assists Athletic Director in game scheduling.
- Responsible to conduct pre-season meeting with all athletes and parents, outlining schedules, student athletic contracts, and Student Athletic Handbook.