- Ensures that all football coaches work together toward a common goal within the football program and provide unity with the feeder schools.
- Work with the Athletic Director and Athletic Coordinator to schedule competitions and coordinate arrangements.
- Apply and enforce student discipline during athletic contests, practice sessions and while on trips off school property in accordance with Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- Display and encourage sportsmanlike conduct in all phases of athletic participation.
- Establish and maintain open communication by conducting conferences with parents, students, principals, teachers, Athletic Coordinator and Director of Athletics.
- Maintain a current inventory of all fixed assets within the program.
- Oversee process of cleaning, repairs and storing all campus athletic equipment as related to sport.
- Successful head coaching experience preferred; however, consideration will be given to an Assistant Coach with outstanding potential.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the sport.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and relate in a positive manner to students, staff and the community.
- Good planning, organizational and administrative skills.