Provide a learning environment that allows players to learn new skills and reinforce established skills to improve. The head coach of each sport has the responsibility of carrying on the sport in the best interest of the school district by adhering to the policies and regulations of the Pottsgrove Board of Directors, as well as the practices and procedures of the school administration.
- Coordinate skill development and mechanical technique, program philosophy, and equipment management.
- Coordinate match, practice, and transportation schedules with the Athletic Director.
- Design and supervise practices and matches; provide supervision at all times while on the golf course.
- Host home golf matches and travel with the team for away matches.
- Promote the golf team and recruit players through informational meetings at the school and through annual fund raising golf outing.
- Compile database statistics for all golfers.
- Coordinate and conduct practice at the golf course, driving range & classroom.
- High school diploma is necessary.
- Must have current Act 34, 151 &114 Clearances.
- Experience in the game of golf is required.
- Submission of pre-employment medical examination (Section 148 of the Pennsylvania School Code).
- Submission of a report of criminal history record from the Pennsylvania State Police (Section 111 of the Pennsylvania School Code).
- Nonresidents and Pennsylvania residents who have not resided in the Commonwealth for at least two years prior to the date of application for employment are required to obtain an FBI Criminal History Record.