This position is an extra duty position whose hours and specific duties/responsibilities and work schedule are varied categorically. The Athletic Director/High School Principal may be contacted regarding the assignment.
- Requires a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
- Athletic Coaching certification as required by the AIA through the Arizona Department of Education.
- Valid NFHS Coaching Certification.
- Requires knowledge and application skills for specific duty assignment.
- Individual must be able to coordinate and/or develop assigned projects or activities as directed and be able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with students, staff and community.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Globe Unified School District #1 is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, marital or veteran status. Globe Unified School District #1 is an equal opportunity employer by choice.