- Bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural and/or turnaround school district highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize and reinforce the district’s sense of urgency for the work of rapid turnaround;
- Possesses the skills and willingness to work with and manage a diverse multicultural community
- Leverages the student support network to ensure that students’ social, emotional, nutritional and health needs are addressed;
- Motivates students and influence their behaviors;
- Holds ongoing instructional-specific conversations designed to focus conversations and efforts on improving student learning;
- Creates and executes clear, logical instructional plans collaboratively that produce strong results in student learning;
- Coordinates instruction within and across grade levels;