The licensed physical education teacher who would be responsible for physical education instruction for grades 9-12 secondary students ranging from beginning to advanced levels.
- Valid Oregon Teaching Certificate with PE endorsement (or the ability to procure one).
- Experience teaching PE at secondary level.
- Demonstrated abilities to plan and implement physical education lessons and instruction around District curriculum guides.
- Understanding of age-appropriate behavior and classroom management.
Highly Preferred Qualities:
- Experience with collaborative lesson planning.
- Willingness to coach a school sport and/or advise a school club.
- Experience as an assistant or head coach at the high school level.
- Bilingual or fluent in Spanish.