- Adapt and execute a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum and assess students’ progress.
- Develop academically rigorous lessons, adapt unit plans, rubrics and assessments.
- Use data to inform instructional decisions.
- Provide students with daily feedback on mastery performance in character and academics and plan for individual learning needs.
- Demonstrate strong pedagogy.
- Work collaboratively with your school team and those across KIPP Nashville.
- Help develop school-wide culture that best fits the needs of our students, teachers and families.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings and communicate openly with staff.
- Develop positive rapport with students.
- Commitment to working with students from educationally under-resourced communities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Pass Criminal Background Check.
- At least two years of teaching experience (Preferred).
- Experience and demonstrated success teaching students from educationally under-resourced communities (Highly Preferred).
- Experience teaching or supporting diverse learners (Preferred).
KIPP Nashville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, pregnancy, or veteran status.