Cottage Grove High School is seeking a fulltime PE teacher who is skilled at creating meaningful relationships, relevant experiences and engaging lessons to inspire students to health and fitness. This position would be an important part of an experienced health/PE department, as well as a school staff with the mission to partner with parents and the community to help students find their direction for their future.
- Valid Oregon Teaching Certificate with a endorsement endorsement (or the ability to obtain).
- Experience teaching PE at the secondary level.
- Demonstrated abilities (written and/or oral) to plan and implement instruction a around district curriculum guides.
- Ability to work and communicate with students, teachers, parents and administrators.
- Ability to contribute in a meaningful way with an experienced team of instructors.
- Health teaching experience and endorsement.
- Coaching and/or club advisor experience.
- ESOL endorsements preferred.
- Evidence of multi-cultural experience and cultural competency.
- Bilingual proficiency and/or multicultural experience strongly preferred.
South Lane School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, parental or marital status, age, or genetic information.