The classroom teacher is responsible for providing motivating lessons and opportunities for each learner, establishing standards of expected student progress in each area of study, and for developing techniques for assessment of that progress. The teacher will use suitable and varied teaching strategies to meet the needs of all students.
- Possess Colorado Teaching Credential authorizing work in subject areas assigned.
- Evidence of good character and health.
- Demonstrate rapport with students, teachers, parents and administrators.
- Evidence of dependability and professionalism.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of teaching techniques, strategies, behavior skills and
- Ability to motivate student learning.
- The teacher will use suitable and varied teaching strategies to meet the needs of
- The teacher will design purposeful assignments that follow the district curriculum
for their particular area in each subject area.
- The teacher will provide effective classroom management in a safe environment.
- The classroom teacher will be expected to contribute to the development and
achievement of district goals and school programs through active participation on
building, district, and parent committees.
- Teachers should display leadership in both school and professional activities
through effective, ethical, positive interpersonal relationships.