The purpose of this position is to have an individual who can provide instruction in Physical Education for students to help them to develop healthy choices, stamina and a positive self-image.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Licensure from the Massachusetts Department of Education for the grade(s) and subject(s) assigned.
- Demonstrated subject matter competence, highly qualified, in the area of licensure.
- Utilizes effective and varied instructional techniques and procedures.
- Provides a standards-based, student centered environment in each class taught.
- Utilizes educational materials properly.
- Maintains a pleasant, neat and well-organized classroom.
- Performs scheduled duties promptly.
- Fulfills paperwork responsibilities promptly.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service educational activities.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the content area.
- Understands and implements the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.