- Ability to teach physical education classes consistent with school district goals and objectives;
- Knowledge of current physical education instructional methods, as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles;
- Knowledge of, and develops skills and abilities in, physical fitness, rhythm and dance, coordination and agility, exercise, and sports;
- High level of organizational skills and ability to establish and maintain effective classroom management for learning;
- Create and maintain a positive and safe learning environment for all students;
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with students;
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to relate and work effectively with parents, staff, students, and the public in a multicultural and multiracial community.
Kelloggsville Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other legally prohibited basis in its employment decisions or the provision of services.