- The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community.
- Commitment to professional growth, self-reflection, receptiveness to feedback, and a desire to continuously improve.
- A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence.
- A strong sense of professional responsibility as well as personal accountability for student achievement.
- Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges.
- Commit to ongoing professional development in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Develop rigorous and appropriate lesson plans, assignments, and assessments in cooperation with Mastery school-based leadership and curricular resources developed by Mastery’s Central Office Academic Team.
- Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction.
- Collaborate in grade level teams to discuss student work, share best practices, plan events for joy and humor, and ensure student mastery of standards.
- Engage families in their children’s education by building relationships and maintaining regular communication.
Mastery Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.