- Adapt and execute a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum.
- Develop academically rigorous lessons, unit plans, rubrics and assessments.
- Use data to inform instructional decisions.
- Provide students with daily feedback on performance and plan for individual learning needs.
- Embody and maintain school’s values, policies, and culture.
- Develop positive relationships with students, families, teachers, and staff.
- Establish and maintain strong communication with all parents and share progress.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Valid Missouri Teacher Certification or willingness to become certified ASAP.
- Pass Criminal Background Check.
- Demonstrated commitment to closing the opportunity gap.
KIPP St. Louis is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for all our students, families, teachers, staff and community members. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.