- BS Degree with appropriate certification from the Tennessee Department of Education.
- Eligible Endorsement codes: All endorsement areas will be considered.
- Design lessons based on the Tennessee Department of Education Curriculum Standards for the assigned subject area and courses;
- Use various instructional strategies and groupings to support students' mastery of standards and skill attainment in the subject area;
- Prepare for assigned courses and shows evidence of preparation (lesson and unit plans) upon request by the immediate supervisor;
- Instruct all assigned classes at designated meeting location and time;
- Administer assessments to evaluate students' progress on a regular basis;
- Analyze individual student data to plan and modify instruction to meet individual student needs;
- Develop a classroom environment conducive to learning;
- Encourage students to maintain standards of classroom behavior;
- Assist in upholding and enforcing all school rules, board policies, and administrative regulations and procedures;
- Communicate students' progress regularly with parents.