- Instructs players in the rules, regulations, equipment and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises/tryouts.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice and provides guidance to players to improve.
- Determines game strategy.
- Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
- Models sportsman-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials and spectators.
- Keeps the fitness center and facilities, along with the equipment room, in orderly condition and assumes responsibility for their security.
- Participates in special activities to include parent’s night, banquets, award nights and pep assemblies.
- Performs support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data forms and other related records.
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate.
- No experience required.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Chariho Regional School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.