ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaches corporation-approved curriculum while creating a classroom and total school environment that is conducive to learning and is appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct and develops and informs students of reasonable rules concerning classroom procedures and behavior and maintains a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and performance assessments, which guide the learning process toward academic achievement and curriculum goals.
- Establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicates these objectives to the students.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students in a variety of ways on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, corporation policy, and administrative regulations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
Valid Indiana teaching certificate in appropriate grade level and area of study required.