Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned.
- Knowledge of subjects assigned,
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction,
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior,
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills,
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending pulling and pushing; move and carry small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment; occasional lifting of 35 lbs. or more.